Monday, April 11, 2011

THANK YOU EVERYONE

Hi Everyone -

I take it everyone heard what happened today...we are at a loss for words.
The accident that occurred could have been so much worse...yes the truck is destroyed but everyone is ok. Mohamed, aka Moody will be in the hospital for a while but he will be OK; everyone else is fine.

I want thank that individual who answered my tweet this afternoon and provided detail of my brother's whereabouts when I had no idea what was happening...I can't recall his name as everything was a blur for a while but if you are reading this - I owe you one!

We want to Thank Everyone for their warm wishes & prayers...We want to Thank all our fans, twitter & most of all, The FDNY, NYPD and the Emergency responders that came to the scene - THANK YOU ALL! God Bless all the responders at the scene - Thank You!

Thanks Again
Hiassam, Ali & Mohamed

No comments:

Post a Comment