Sunday, June 2, 2019

Schedule for week of 6/3/19

First, our schedule for the week (6/3 - 6/7) 

Mon (11am-2:30pm) 55th st & Broadway (midtown) 

Tue  (11am-2:30pm) 49th st. & 6th av. (Midtown) 

Wed (11am-2:30pm) Hudson & King st. (Soho)

Thu  (11am-2:30pm) DUMBO 

Fri    (11am-2:30pm) 7 Hanover sq. B/t water & pearl st. (Fidi) 


This week's BOTW -    The MARITAL BLISS -Seasoned Grassfed Angus Patty with Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Raw Jalepeno Peppers and Applewood-smoked Bacon.

This week's Dessert- homemade walnut chocolate fudge brownies

You can always place your order 10-15 minutes prior to pick up.
Place your Pre-order at 917.292.9226 
If you are having a party at home or at the office, we can come on by to cater in the big Orange & Yellow Truck with all our goodies. Emai us at feedme@fritesnmeats.com for catering :)

3 comments:

  1. [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanasolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 WEEKS AGO I ENDED NATURAL HERBAL TREATMENT FROM TRADITIONAL HEALER WHO IS IN AFRICAN, I GOT RID OF HPV VIRUS OUT OF MY BODY WITH HIS HERBAL TREATMENT. It SO AMAZING I'M FREE FROM THIS VIRUS FOREVER. YOU CAN REACH HIM ON; DRONOKUNHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM  

    ReplyDelete